Articles mostly about wine
Most of the articles I have penned about wine about featured Italian wines, where I have probably visited more properties. Even my story with Flav is set in Italy. My thirst extends well beyond Italy, though.
- Wine for your event - Helpful tips for buying wine for a party, especially when you have a budget and your crowd is not that demanding.
- Flavor Flav helps me explain the origin of Cabernet Sauvignon - In a Renaissance era dining hall in Urbino, Italy in fact.
- If you think Pinot Grigio is insipid, try it from the Collio - The Collio is subappellation in Friuli that borders Slovenia is arguably the best area for white wines in all of Italy, and that includes for Pinot Grigio.
- Dettori, a label to note - Minimal intervention and ancient vines work well, especially for what might be the strongest wine on the island of Sardinia.
- When in Rome, look for Friuli when looking to drink white - Eat locally but drink from elsewhere in Italy for white wines
- When you think of red, also think of Rosso -