An overview of Martinis served in Houston
It's been mostly research thus far, with just a few articles:
- The classic Houston martini....is maybe a little less than it seems
- James Bond’s very first cocktail was actually an Italian one (it’s not a martini) - Kind of surprising, and the choice of the drink, too. But, 007 gets to a martini fairly quickly.
- The American Wet Martini at Anvil is a revelation - A visit to the Houston's best and most influential cocktail bar can be an educational event, and you might even remember what you've learned.
- What about the dirty martini?
- Also, a link to Roger Angell's classic take on the subject in "Dry Martini" in The New Yorker.